Chemistry A level Edexcel for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel specification (9CH0) and is for Year 12 students only.
The course will cover the following:
- Atomic structure and the Periodic Table
- Bonding and structure
- Redox I
- Inorganic chemistry and the Periodic Table
- Formulae, equations and amounts of substance
- Organic Chemistry I
- Modern Analytical Techniques I
- Energetics I
- Kinetics I
- Equilibrium I
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.