A level & AS level English Language
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
All boards offered
Length of Course
5 quarter-day sessions
Due to the variety of texts and topics available in English Language specifications, we typically offer 1:1 tuition in this subject. This gives us the flexibility to arrange individual programmes to match students’ requirements.
Lessons are offered in 5 x 1.5-hour blocks
- 9:00 – 10:30 Monday to Friday
- 11:00 – 12:30 Monday to Friday
- 1:30 – 3:00 Monday to Friday
- 3:30 – 5:00 Monday to Friday
Please contact a Course Director to discuss your precise requirements. We will need to know your examination board and details of the material chosen by your school on which you will sit written exams in the summer.
Due to high demand, 1:1 English sessions at Easter are limited to 5 x 1.5-hour sessions per student. Further tuition can be arranged outside the Easter period, as part of our Support Tuition programme.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.