A level Geography Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 half-day sessions
This course is suitable only for students following the Edexcel (9GE0) specification.
This course is for A level Year 13 students only.
This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
Geography fieldwork investigation will not be covered.
Within each topic, knowledge of specific case studies is a requirement. Case studies will vary from school to school, therefore it will be beneficial for both student and tutor if the
student brings their case studies to the course.
This course will cover the compulsory topics within the specification in morning sessions 09.00 – 12.30.
Optional topics will be offered at a pro rata cost as follows.
Monday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Paper 1 – Glaciated Landscapes and Change
Tuesday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Paper 1 – Coasts Landscapes and Change
Wednesday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Paper 2 – Health, Human Rights, and Intervention
Thursday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Paper 2 – Regenerating Places
Friday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Paper 2 – Migration, Identity, and sovereignty
The course will not cover the following optional unit
• Paper 2 – Diverse Places
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.