A level Physics AQA
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 full-day sessions
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7408) and is for A Level Year 13 students only.
The following topics will be covered:
- Measurements and their errors
- Particles and radiation
- Mechanics and materials
- Further mechanics and thermal physics
- Fields and their consequences
- Nuclear physics
If you are studying: Astrophysics, Medical physics, Engineering physics, Turning points in physics or Electronics, we may be able to offer a bespoke programme outside of the Easter Revision period. Please discuss your requirements with one of our Easter Revision team.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.