Chemistry GCSE AQA
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is suitable only for students studying single GCSE Chemistry with AQA (8462). It is not suitable for those students studying AQA Science or Additional Science or Chemistry specifications with other exam boards. This award for this specification is graded on the 9-1 scale.
Please note that students can be entered for either higher tier or foundation tier exams for this specification. This course will be delivered to higher tier standard.
The following topics will be covered:
- Atomic structure and the periodic table
- Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- Quantitative chemistry
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of the atmosphere
- Using resources
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.