Suitable for all boards
Length of Course
5 half-day or quarter-day sessions
The course aims to provide a structured and systematic revision of the essential GCSE/IGCSE topic areas, vocabulary and grammar.
The aim of the course is to give plenty of exam practice in the above skills while consolidating vocabulary and grammatical knowledge. The areas and topics will be selected from the following and adapted to the group’s needs.
• Present tense
• Adjectives and their agreements
• Past tenses
• Future tense/near future tense
• Conditional tense
• Identity and culture: Who am I? Daily life; Cultural life
• Local area, holiday and travel: Holidays; Travel and tourist transactions; Town, region and country
• School: What school is like; School activities
• Future aspirations, study and work: Using languages beyond the classroom; Ambitions; Work
• International and global dimension: Bringing the world together; Environmental issues
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.