Physics A level OCR/B for Year 13
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the OCR/B (H557) specification and is for A Level Year 13 students only.
The following topics will be covered:
- Fundamental data analysis
- Imaging and signaling
- Mechanical properties of materials
- Waves and quantum behaviour
- Space, time and motion
- Creating models
- Out into space
- Our place in the universe
- Matter: very simple
- Matter: hot or cold
- Charge and field
- Probing deep into matter
- Ionising radiation and risk
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.