Religious Studies GCSE AQA
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
AQA Religious Studies A/8062
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is designed for students studying GCSE Religious Studies with AQA.
This course is not suitable for those students studying any other board or AQA Religious Studies B.
The following topics will be covered:
- Christian Beliefs
- Christian Teachings
- Buddhist Beliefs
- Buddhist Teachings
- Thematic Studies including four of the following:
- Relationships and Families
- Religion and Life
- The existence of God and revelation
- Religion, peace and conflict
- Religion, crime and punishment
- Religion, human rights and social justice
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.